Thursday, August 30, 2007

Its still there!!!!!Urghhhh

Its a brand new day... As usual after I sent my wife to work ,I went to Sundial again coz today is my OFF day... I went to my floor and check on those burnt mark next to the rubbish chute. To my surprise they havent clear at all. Hence went down to the Building Service Centre . Saw that Indian guy again. I asked him why the burnt mark never clear and he told me that his men are busy and will clear it later" To me its a lame excuse coz if I never approach him , he will never clear it. " Hence I asked him to clear it asap. And he agreed. So b4 I leave , I asked for his name as to hint him, if he dun clear I will complain him to his management... Yah I know Im a tyipical Singaporean but I also have to protect my interests, as I have already given him one week to do it But Nothing has been done. I will check on the mark next week again. See if they have cleared it by then. If I reali have this type of neighbour who anyhow burn things and so inconsiderate, then I will be damd "Lucky" I reali hope that my opp unit neighbour wont be like that , Let my guess be Wrong ...

ps: Im not a complain King... Jus that unless Im reali pissed off then I will complain.. hee

No comments: