Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally ,they have cleared up the burnt marks for me!

After my morning shift , I went to my wife's home for dinner.After which we went to Sundial at around 1015pm... show her that actually our blocks lightings are veri bright. And indeed it is much bright then other existing blocks. Let her has a more secure feeling that it wont be that dark when coming back late.Then as usual , I went up to my floor and check at the rubbish chute area. To my surprise, they have cleaned it already but still have some small marks. Im not those fussy type so Im quite happy that they at least make an effort to clean up for me... At the ground floor facing the garden , it is veri windy and we can save a lots on electricity bill if we dun on aircon n have natural breeze instead. If the garden is ready and wif the lighting on,it will be veri nice and scenery will be GREAT.. Can go to the garden and "Pak Tal" heeheee

No comments: