Friday, August 24, 2007

Sundial 24 August 2007

Today ,after sent my wife to work, so I went to Sundial to kapo .. go see see look look. To my surprise, the basement entrance for my Block Entrance has painted the <<<167B liao... Happy sia,Thought that they forgot to paint for my basement entrance . Then to my suprise, No "bees" at all. Maybe im too early ,coz when I reached there its only around 850am.. So i went to check my floor coz , i suspected my neighbour opp burnt incense paper beside the wall near to the rubbish chute. It has left over those burnt marks n soots nearly the entire area near the wall are stained with the marks. So I proceeded to the Building Service Centre, I told one of the Indian Guy. So he followed me to my floor and take a look.. When he saw the black patch, he shook his head... So I told him to help me to clean up coz it is veri unsightly. He agreed. So he left.So i went to LOOK and SEE Blk 167A, I dun find it has anything unusual or funny... It looks perfect... The front Garden they are still under construction and i can say our all 8 blocks are already completed. Now let see who will be the 1st person to move in... 1st time having my own flat , I felt so excited.....

No comments: