Monday, August 27, 2007

Today I went to see a doc and got 1 day M.C .Having diarrhoea for the last few days. Doc said that I might have been food posioned. Haiz.... Suppose today I worked morning shift so i took a day off given by doc... Last sat meetup wif Apple, Terter n Hubby n little Phobe... She is so cute and adorable.. If Im hardworking a bit, maybe I already have one liao... hahaha 1st time saw her and found her to be soooooo CUTE... Now wait n see when can i see Mei's son Ayden. should be quite fun if both Phobe n Ayden playing together......
After meeting with them ,I went to proceed and check the rubbish chute on my level, the black marks they havent clear yet... Let see how long they will come out n clean the area for me.... Count down for getting my keys... 18 days to go.....


No comments: