Sunday, September 2, 2007

Tired coz havent sleep for 24 hrs but I'm veri HAPPY & CONTENTED.

Juz got home not long ago.. Last night I was on for Night Shift. But yesterday 1130am went to Sundial to kapo kapo again. So met up with Jean & Hubby, Apple, rolin & Eriond, Jean & Hubby and Magpng & tw2501 and mei & Hubby. But managed to see n waved to mei & Hubby. They were busy and left Sundial quite early. But managed to chit chat with all the others.. Nice neighbours I can say. All young young couples, that of course included myself... 30 yrs old mah...heee. where bot old old.. la la la la la : )
My wife and I went to Comex today morning after my night shift. Wah lao if I know I wont drive there. Kana caught in the jam not only b'coz of Comex at Kallang stadium. Today was the day for Ironman Triathlon by Aviva. they have closed Nicholl highway and everybody need to re-diverted to suntec. And I was caught in the jam again at along beach rd. So I went to park at Bugis Junction and walked over to Suntec. The moment I entred the hall, I realized that the products they are selling are selling cheaper than normal day... worth to buy but too bad, I cannot buy the whole Comex back...hee Got myself a Norton 360 with a norton cash card worth $10 and also a multi purpose card reader... And can be used for 3 PCs too...
Most happy moment of my life was bought myself and my wife a Samsung 40' TV... hahaha with a 3+ 2 extended warranty and got a HTS FREE. GOing to claim it tomolo as my jazz was parked at Bugis Junction and I got no strength to carry a bulky 18kg HTS back to Bugis from Suntec..

After which , we went to Baroque to look at the Review of my 3D drawing again. Managed to select color for my Kitchen Cabinet and my Feature wall at Foyer n bomb shelter area. There were some minor changes which I need to do for my MBR , TV console and feature wall and also my dining area with my display cabinet ... My ID Robin Toh is a veri nice guy who has lots of patience and veri helpful , willing to help me whichever ways we needed. I would recommend him to ppl who interested in Baroque to do reno for them... Now have to wait for the drawings again. btw this is my 4th review liao. Keep changed here & there and Robin didnt even show his unhappiness instead he advised us on any parts if we are unsure... and he also didnt even rush us to sign the drawings to confirm it...


That's all for todays folks, take care!!!!

No comments: