Monday, September 3, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Today , I went to Capitol Marketing next to Traffic Police to redeem a KDK 85cm tall remote control fan which has a function can allegru -Buster .. Dun know what's that for. So I used 3900 Shell point to redeem as Im now no more using Shell I scared tat the points might expire soon. Afterwhich I went to Bugis. Parked my car and when I came out I then realized I hav parked at the wrong carpark. I have parked at Bencoolen Centre instead of Burlington Square. Hai... So I went over to Morris to collect my HTS which worth $899. A bit kaisu but I scared later out of stock then cannot claim so went today. After collected, I carried the bulky and weighed 22kg box back to my car. Wah lao my whole arms almost down off. I walked back takes around 10 -15min coz quite far away.But worth it...
When I reached home, I checked on the HTS and the KDK Fans, all in good conditions, not even a scratch at all. So i waited for my Hood n Hob to arrived. At 2.30pm, the delivery man arrived. So upon receiving my goods, I said I wanted to check but he said all packs shld have no problem. And if I find any defects or fault, I can contact R*n*ai. Hence I agreed and he left. Checked on the hood , no problem. But the moment I checked on the hod, I found 3 defects. It has a deep 3cm scratch at the Big burner area. And the black color iron stand ,one part was so clear that they used paint to touch up n somemore different color. When checking the stainless steel parts found that there were some uneven on the front part of the 3 knots. veri clear and it jus like paint came off. To what I know stainless steel shouldnt be like tat. Hence give Rinnai a call and the ger asked me to make an appointment to let their technician see all the defects. Hence I told her I will take pics and email to her. She is quite helpful and friendly. I asked her weather it is a recon set, she said new one . So give her benefits of doubts, I believed her. So juz emailed her and see how she replied me. she just called me to check weather Im using City gas or cylinder types, I told her City gas. She informed me that those cylinder types are not suitable for my Hob to used. SO pls take note if anyone is reading my blog.

No comments: