Sunday, September 16, 2007

I have Purchased All Our Electric Lightings liao!!!

Today , early in the morning around 855am met up Baroque sale manager Robin to take measurement for my unit. Afterwhich checking all the defects, we went to Jln Besar to go shopping for Kitchen and toilet accessories. I went to Poo Joo and I find that the price is very reasonable too. But I didnt buy anything so I went to find Royal Falcon. But it is just a small shop n nothing much to look but i just help Jyna to ask for Rheem 25L Water Storage tank which is $260 exclude bracket which cost $60/-.. Then I went to Tai Yong Electric to go look look see see..But to my surprise the price of the lighting is cheaper than D.K which I went yesterday , Miss Lai one of the shop assistant is very helpful and even order drink for us.. In the end , we have bought 12 PLC downlight, 2 Room light , 1 MBR light with Remote control which can on off, Round light 1 for Bomb shelter, 1 for service yard and 1 for Kitchen.. And last but not least bought myself an dining light which consist of 3hanging lamp wif crystal and string.. Look veri cosy .. I also bought 4 spotlight for my display cabinet. End up I have burnt my pocket coz all the things cost $1080... Then went back to Geylang there to DK. Bought whole house Switches for 1 gang , 2 gang and water heater. 1 gang $5 , 2 gangs is $8, 3 gangs is $10 and water heater $13.
My next shopping list will be Sink, Toilet accessories and Water Storage tank...

No comments: