Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Rear Coilover noise solved.

Yes, Im back after MIA for one day. Worked from 8am to 8 pm. But Normally I got to reported at 7am and reported off around 9pm... can considered O.T one. But to be honest , in this line which Im doing , O.T for around 2hrs is consider normal. sometime even up to 4hrs... As for night shift, my work start from 8pm to 8am. But normally , I will reach my workplace at 5.15pm, go for a a jog then do some work up. By round 8pm then start work. And I will report off normally at 9.30am.... But to me, I have been doing shift for 10yrs, Im also adapted to shift liao. Logged in forum , wah lao . so many posts. so I read one by one.
Just went to S.T Power to asked him to check my rear coilover. The mechanic is veri helpful , and he dun have this kind of face which lookdown on non performance cars.. After he checked , he told me lots of cars are like that one. So he used some grease and WD40 to lubricate my rear shock absorber for me. And he told me to go n test it , if got sound come back n look for him again. So went to test n immediately the sound disappeared.. so happily go home. luckily under warranty...
Now Im start to slowly pack my belonging which Im bringing over to my new House... by then I will not be rushing to pack and I can straightaway move over. heee kia su right but better then last minute job. Count down to collect my keys: 8 days to go

No comments: