Friday, September 7, 2007

Yesterday I have passed my IPPT liao

Yesterday , I went to OLD TRACOM to retake my IPPT. Previous attempt passed all but failed chip up. So I went back to re -take Chip up only.. HAHAHA I need 4 to pass but I managed to do 5... SO now can relax for a while b4 next yrs IPPT . In the mean while I will keep jogging and do chip up to prepare for next year. After which I went to Sundial , I went to Blk168B and went to the 16th floor, check for Lilac n see weather their Block has lock up all the door or not. But I went in to one unit n check , they r doing rectification now n I believe by next 1 or 2 weeks, they will complete and handover the keys. And I took some photos and do all the measurement for that unit coz it is the exact layout with my unit. And to my surprise ,its Lilac's unit . So I passed email her the photos and the measurement for the whole house to her. Attend a Fire Preventive course today and learn quite a few things on Fire prevention. When a person is being burnt by fire, DO NOT use water or BLANKET to put off the fire as , it will result a worse burn coz the blanket will stick to the skin n water will make the burnt mark worse. Instead he/she should roll on the floor to put off it. But if we have an fire extinguisher ( must be dry powder form) , u can extinguish for house hold fire... It is the most effective way. And Always OFF all switch instead of leave it on standby mode. Must always check the water Airpot coz, when it has dry up , it will explode n cause fire. So basically off everything instead of leaving it in standby mode.

No comments: