Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rectification by HDB Contractor ... Day 3

This Morning I went to Sundial to take a look at my unit. Saw that all the cracks on the foyer area and MBR wall has been plaster already. The contractor has hack out a layer of the crack area and plastered it which I think the cracks will not reoccurred again. Whole place now dusty again...OMG have to mob again. As for the parquet and and windows grill still untouch. Toilet bowl residues has been removed... Noticed that the dust might went into the socket, so I used my masking tape to cover all the sockets... I took my new switches and compared and its the same size. So confirm can use.. The brand is called"Fung Yip Electric"Now will be waiting for the rectification to complete then can start my reno liao.... Still got some items havent purchase.
1.) LG 8.5kg Washing Machine Fuzzy Logic with Turbo Drum
2.)Mitsubishi Fridge MR 45T
3.) Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter Sys 3
4.) Ariston 30L Ti Plus Storage Heater
5.) 32" LCD TV for MBR (Brands to be confirmed)
6.)Vacuum Cleaner (Brands to be confirmed)
7.)Microwave Oven (Brands to be confirmed)
8.) Sink & Tap (Brands to be confirmed)
9.) Rice Cooker (Brands to be confirmed) KIV
10.) Deep Fryer (Brands to be confirmed) KIV
11.)Electric Iron (Brands to be confirmed)
12.) Computer Table
13.)Curtain will most probably byJimmy Textile (Lucas)
14.)Mahjong Table
15.)Mattress (Brands to be confirmed) KIV
16.)Bed Frame (Brands to be confirmed)

No comments: